Sunday, November 1, 2009

Wedding Week



Here we are the final week before the wedding. The plans have been set in motion with last minute details left to take care of. Britni has done a good job of dreaming and planning and organizing and budgeting. She will be a beautiful bride and my prayers for them are to put God and each other first in their lives. I seem to be pretty calm but know there will be stressful moments during the week. I have a lot of things that need to be done before we take off, with the store and home. I would definitely feel better if I was more prepared for the holidays at the store. I keep trying to tell myself to do what I can and then not stress over what doesn't get done.
I am looking forward to spending a few days with the girls before everyone else starts showing up.
Kevin has off until the 10th so hopefully he will be able to get lots done too. We will try and get stuff done here then head to Chicago on Wednesday. Try and finish up some last minute seating arrangements, gift bags and misc. Then Thur and Fri run errands, pick up Tuxes, pick up Malori from the airport get settled into the hotel. Fri morning the flowers are suppose to show up and then Cheri our florist and her crew. I think it will be really pretty. It is kind of funny that Cheri did the flowers for our wedding. She does a really good job. I'll post some pictures after the wedding.

No comments: