Friday, July 10, 2009

Things in July

Summer is seeming to fly by. We have had some hurts this summer that has kind of left us all feeling down. There are several things weighing me down of which I have no control of. It is hard to see the direction God is taking me. I know when life takes an unexpected turn it is hard to get a fresh vision and get excited about it.

The store is struggling big time. I would love to be able to do some new stuff
but can't. Still unsure of where to go from here. Waiting it out for now but not sure if I will be able to hang in there.

Britni's wedding is in November. She has pretty much everything organized. So we're not doing to much right now.

Kevin and Cortni took off work this week to go boating. I didn't have anyone to work (or couldn't really pay anyone) so I'm stuck here. I am closing the store Saturday to go to a wedding and then have 4 days off. Maybe I can get refreshed and excited about something.
The next few months will be full of changes. Hopefully we can all adjust and everything will go smoothly.
Didn't mean to be Debbie Downer but that's me for now.

1 comment:

Brittany said...

Hey, I love ya anyway. Hugs, Julie!