Sunday, May 17, 2009

Busy Week

It has been a very busy few weeks and week will be no different. Malori's graduation is on Saturday, then her open house, Bailie's is on Sunday and her open house is Monday. We have been cleaning up the yard, planting flowers, cleaning windows and the house is still a mess. I only have a few days left to get the house cleaned, food figured out and bought and cooked. Besides work, Malori's track sectionals, school groups coming to the store and a author book signing at the Library on Thursday night.

After church I had a birthday party at the store and now finally home and should be doing something but I am so exhausted I can't get up. Thinking about just going to bed but guilt is keeping me from it.

Well we'll see how the week unfolds as we prepare to watch out youngest daughter graduate and move on to the next stage of her life.

No comments: